Wright on the Park, Inc., the nonprofit organization that restored and owns the Historic Park Inn Hotel in Mason City, IA, offers DOCENT-LED TOURS of the Historic Park Inn Hotel. Tour times are Thursday/Friday at 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Saturday at 11:30 a.m., and Sunday at 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Cost is $10 per adult; children under 12 are free. (group are rates are available and student tours by educational institutions are free). For groups of ten or more, please make a tour reservation at least two weeks in advance. Please call 641-423-0689 for TOUR RESERVATIONS and 641-422-0015 for HOTEL ROOM RESERVATIONS. Reservations are not needed for regularly scheduled tour times.
Wright on the Park at 17 S. Federal is open to the public Tuesday–Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for shopping and viewing exhibits.
Other Exhibits on display
- Historical display of the people who brought Wright to Mason City, including Mary Emsley Adams of “Mary Tells All.”
- Historical displays on the City National Bank and Park Inn Hotel.
- Display of Wright on the Park awards.
- Historical background on the corner of State and Federal Avenue.
- Tribute to architect Martha Huntington.
Come in and check them out!
WOTP has added a new membership benefit! Join at the Contributor level ($125) or above and enjoy reciprocal site benefits at 30 Wright Sites across the United States through the Frank Lloyd Wright National Reciprocal Sites Membership Program. View details here.
EXHIBITS – CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES – GIFT SHOP