Wright on the Park, Inc., the nonprofit organization that restored and owns the Historic Park Inn Hotel in Mason City, IA, offers DOCENT-LED TOURS of the Historic Park Inn Hotel. The iconic building was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and originally opened in 1910.
Our headquarters at 17 S. Federal on the downtown plaza in Mason City is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Stop in and see our current exhibits and shop our unique collectibles, including a new set of beautiful postcards of Mason City’s Prairie School homes.
Invitation to children 5-12
Use your Legos to design an exciting building and enter it
in our Lego Contest. Fun prizes.
Other Exhibits on display
- Historical display of the people who brought Wright to Mason City, including Mary Emsley Adams of “Mary Tells All.”
- Historical displays on the City National Bank and Park Inn Hotel.
- Display of Wright on the Park awards.
- Historical background on the corner of State and Federal Avenue.
- Tribute to architect Martha Huntington.
Come in and check them out!
WOTP has added a new membership benefit! Join at the Contributor level ($125) or above and enjoy reciprocal site benefits at 30 Wright Sites across the United States through the Frank Lloyd Wright National Reciprocal Sites Membership Program. View details here.
EXHIBITS – CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES – GIFT SHOP